Please Note - Our Graduate Programmes are actually shut for applications and certainly will re-open in September 2016 for the 2017 programme. Our Internship Programmes continue to be using new programs.
We have been enthusiastic about recruiting people which comprehend the full breadth of your company, just how it suits collectively, how it functions – and they are enthusiastic about its development whilst grows and diversifies.
To achieve success from the programme, it is important to be a talented and extremely inspired individual who shares our values and passion to achieve your goals and development. To adjust to altering demands, you’ll need powerful intellectual ability, a fluid interaction design, and the gravitas to ascertain great working interactions and impact key stakeholders. Additionally, it is very important to that be driven and resistant to see projects through to successful completion. You will stick out to united states when you can illustrate that you recognise that what you achieve is equally important to how you achieve it.
Our minimal academic requirements tend to be:
- A 2:1 honours degree, for company we accept any control, for Technology our company is wanting technology, technology, manufacturing or math
- 300 UCAS points at A-level from your own top three topics excluding General Studies and Critical reasoning (or international equivalents)
There are lots of smart students, we are shopping for the things that put you apart. Maybe you’ve been tangled up in extra-curricular tasks, including, excelled in sport or demonstrated management qualities? Your back ground is not important, but your attitude is. We like individuals who are inspired and will demonstrate a very good work ethic. You’ll be interested in our business, curious and – in which required – prepared to challenge the condition quo.
Our application procedure
- Initial application with article design questions - Apply online with your own individual details, work knowledge, academic history and respond to our article style concerns.
- On the web examination - includes verbal, numerical and Inductive thinking. Applicants should expect you'll be retested at assessment centre if they effectively achieve this phase.
- Telephone meeting – this can be a way to learn more about our programme and share your experiences. We are focused on comprehension your ability with regards to our key competencies, but we're going to also be interested in learning more about your fascination with London Stock Exchange Group.
- Assessment centre – includes many different workouts including team work, presentation, analytical research study, ability tests and interview. You will definitely meet with some supervisors and graduates throughout the day and it’s an excellent opportunity to understand their professions and experiences. After today we want one to be clear about if you'll take an offer to join our programme.