We now have programs designed for Graduates into the following areas. Mouse click each url to learn more.
What you can anticipate
You may not have to wait to start out leading crucial tasks, developing a high-performing team and ensuring our customers the brilliant solution they deserve from their particular lender.
The capability to communicate across teams in accordance with external and internal stakeholders is paramount to this roleworking with your commitment supervisors, product sales, Legal and Finance groups will ensure that we have been delivering the very best for the consumers.
From day one, we want one to drive good modification and innovation as you work towards our aim of industry-leading customer support. With access to our senior company frontrunners, you’ll quickly grow your community and expertise, getting a broad experience and insight into among biggest & most diverse business regions of the bank.
You're going to be section of an open and comprehensive environment in which you are motivated to place forward your ideas and suggestions to drive good change and to improve our processes.
Regarding the two year graduate programme, you will definitely do three eight thirty days rotations and be located in either Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham or London. These rotations could see you employed in areas such as for instance:
- Shared solutions: Managing the transactions of the largest UK property portfolio made up of our department Network, right back offices and our data centers.
- Design: you'll have the job of connecting our company towards the buyer by analysing and showing on secret business and client trends across the bank, helping ensure that our data is up to date and deploying it generate genuine insight when it comes to business places that drives worth for our clients.
- Chief Administrative workplace: assisting to profile modification associated with the lender and deliver its secret goals. You should have engagement with crucial company stakeholders and brief all of them on proposals, include their particular feedback into a project and work over the bank to make sure that any modifications to our business or our clients can be seamless as it can be. Becoming the driver for revolutionary approaches to minimise waste, capitalise on efficiencies and putting the client in the middle of everything do.
- Payments: This location accounts for all deals of Bank, whether that is internal or external - you'll make it possible to drive efficiencies within our payment method, development of brand new repayment services and handling the cashflows of your business - that is a fundamental lender broad service that is key to meeting the needs of the client.
We're seeking people who will discover dilemmas from various angles, discover innovative solutions and find out how alterations in one section of RBS ripple through into others. Crucially, you’ll be working on jobs define the continuing future of RBS and just how we serve our consumers.
Existing graduates in RBS have had the opportunity to focus on many different jobs including:
- Client Onboarding – students have been in charge of the entire end-to-end procedure for onboarding of brand new consumers. Enabling product sales needs to ensure that your client is able to trade-in downstream methods. Having touchpoints with this Legal, Credit Documentation and Client Valuation teams is paramount to make sure that you gather the relevant data, communicating efficiently with key stakeholders and handling objectives ensuring that target trading times are fulfilled.
- Outlook Management Information – utilization of MI tools and re-arranging the overall set up and everyday working of staff. Giving your peers as well as the broader department useful MI and dealing with Senior control assuring efficient delivery and emphasizing company intelligence.
Who we're looking for
We seek more than simply a beneficial honours level - we try to find motivation, because we all know if you’re passionate regarding the work and serving our consumers, you’ll be much better put to succeed. We would like one to be interested, versatile, resilient, imaginative and commercially aware, and you’ll be an all-natural at engaging with others and bringing out the best in those around you.
We're looking for individuals who can demonstrate a willingness to activate with crucial stakeholders across our business and to develop efficient connections both internally and externally. We truly need you to definitely be confident and analytical with an eye fixed for recognizing possibilities to make things better and constantly motivating yourself yet others become the greatest that they'll be.
You have currently obtained some experience in a job managing/supervising men and women or jobs however, if maybe not, you will be presented with opportunities to develop these skills.
Whatever your level back ground and whatever category you've got achieved, we'd significantly more than welcome the application. In addition, you certainly do not need to come quickly to us with any certain A-levels or UCAS points!
To get more on skills and extenuating situations, kindly review our FAQ section. And learn more about our application process, see our assistance web page.