SEPA runs the Trainee Environment cover Officer system and Flood Risk Science Programme which, through structured training, provide the key abilities needed for a fruitful job in environmental defense and tracking.
Trainee Environment Cover Officer
Our Trainee Environment Protection Officer system is supposed to present candidates using the competencies needed to deliver effective regulation and administration of ecological legislation, including:
- air pollution of managed seas;
- preservation of water resources;
- emissions to environment from prescribed processes;
- storage, treatment, transfer and disposal of managed waste (excluding radioactive waste);
- utilization of sealed radioactive sources.
Successful prospects undertake an organized programme involving inner SEPA courses and on-the-job instruction. It is independently tailored around a formal competency framework which gives staff with all the needed skills and knowledge become skilled regulatory officers.
Minimum demands feature a relevant technology level or equivalent (e.g. Chemistry, Ecology, Biology, ecological wellness, Environmental Sciences or similar), a knowledge of legislation linked to environment defense and a comprehension of relevant scientific areas.
Flood Possibility Science Programme
To be able to satisfy our future obligations in Flood possibility Management (Scotland) Act, SEPA launched the Flood Risk Science Programme in 2009. That is a two-year programme that provides students the opportunity to undertake an organized programme of interior SEPA classes and on-the-job instruction. This might be centered on an official competency framework targeted at providing post holders using skills essential to work inside our Flood danger Management Unit in the future.
Prospects enthusiastic about this role must-have another research degree eg Environmental Science, Geography, Earth Sciences, Geology, Civil Engineering or Ecology. Applicants must also be able to demonstrate an understanding of Scottish, UK and EU flooding legislation and great interaction skills, especially in report writing.See also:
- JX Filtration Dewatering Machine is specially designed to extract juice from fruits and vegetables with high fiber content, such as grapes, sand acorn, pomegranate, ginger, spinach, etc. It is also used for the dehydration of household garbage, food waste and drug residue. dewatering machine JX Filtration Dewatering Machine consists of frame, transmission system, feeding component, pressing component, hydraulic system, cover and electrical control system. The screw is divided into three parts, inlet screw, press screw and extrusion screw. The press screw rotates with the main shaft. The press screw rotates in the reversed direction after the material is conveyed on the main shaft to squeeze the juice and liquid out of the raw material.